Have u ever been in LOVE

Memories of Love that will always stay with me....

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

SICK

My Tuition Kid (notice wat he is doing during my lesson)



But overall, i still dote him!!!
I really had a bad night...
Feverish.Cough.Flu.Sore Throat.
All at one go..
I cannot really get into sleep as i kept on waking up in the middle of night knowing tt my fever is getting worst...
To my SIM friends i feel really sorry abt cancelling our PARTYWORLD session.
Really sorry i will make up to u guys soon k..
Esp thanks to wendy as she pray to god wanting my sickness to shoooo away asap... smoochies
and thanks to wenz too.. love u gals alrightss..
I promise next week we will be meeting up for PARTYWORLD session !!!!!!! PROMISE!!!!

My gastric for this whole morning wasn't good as i did not really have the energy to even eat till noon.
Ate half bowl of mummy's fish porridge.. No appetite..
Hate my gastric pain hate those medicine !!!
I hope tomorrow i will feel better soo i can go back to work to finish up my stuffs..haizzz...
Oh ya not to forget on the 12th aug after tuition for my kid (a hard time teaching him as he is really naughty but at times very cute!) i went to meet baby for a late dinner sorry baby for meeting u late cos of the tuition and apologise my attitude prob cos of those 2 malay guys keep on eyeing on me make mi feel sooo much of discomfy.. nearly go BONG them i think... I REN !!!
so we went for a short while shopping for Wong bdae gift and also go NTUC to buy some tibits for her kid.. Cannot understand baby always love doting those kids so much that she is willing to buy them stuffs everyweek.. haha anyway seeing her happy with her work i also feel happy for her !!! muackz...

Hope tml will be a better day for me.. NO MC no FEVER !!!
Just hoping another day of me without sickness except not to comment/mention on my gastric pain..
I needa go back to work soon !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home