Have u ever been in LOVE

Memories of Love that will always stay with me....

Wednesday, August 6, 2008



























Went to lot 1 to have desserts treats with my bestie baby
There is this desserts stall which sells all the delicacy of japanese shakes and ice creams
It really taste heavenly delicious and yummy !!!!!
Isn't it look tempting?
(My addicitions)

While dining i complain to her, throw out each and every of my sorrows to her...
Now i really feel much more lighter and perhaps happier i guess (for a sec though)
I really appreciate her all these while for being with me by my side to go through with me all the thick and thin... God may take everyone away from me but not her !!! cos she is really precious to me...

She is the only one that understands me and knows how i feel !!! with loves...

Tomorrow is thurs... is another day at work... meetings and work and meetings and work...
I m really tired of this hectic life facing tt asshole pester at my workplace... Eyesore...

At least comforting to say after work i will go town for a spree i really hope PAY in by tml morning... hee... something at least make me feel comfy !!!

Miss shopping !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home