Have u ever been in LOVE

Memories of Love that will always stay with me....

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Tire

Be it at workplace...
Be it at home...
I m really sick of everything....

At work got this idiot irritant pest who will keep on attract my attention doin things that are stupidly funny that will make me feel really agitated to the max. eg. go peel his hand till it bleed la, complaining to me he get gastric pain (just within 2 days i really wonder when i get it over years) keep pestering me in SMS phone calls and at work... wtf
Please face urself in front of that reflective mirror and answer yourself this Are you mad or crazy and please reflect on the mirror on ur sucky character before u come and chase after someone and please do not make me puke...

At home...
I shall not say more...
Just give me some happiness...
I wish I can relax myself my soul in somewhere where i can find happiness and peace...
Sentosa perhaps?....

Give me a break...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home