Have u ever been in LOVE

Memories of Love that will always stay with me....

Friday, August 8, 2008

080808 and complains

Today seems like a symbolic day as the date is 080808
But to me.. is just another day...
But it is FRIDAY tt means alot to me in this way...
As i no need to work the next day and no need to face the idiot pesterer in MOM ... he is really irritating why he just cannot f off.. or maybe just die la.. how can he come work to harrass people and entering police force shouldn't he admitted to IMH.. !!!!!!!!
He really have thick realli damn thick skin and still have the cheek to msg after i avoid him and tell him off 3 times .. somemore my managers been warning him for 2 times and he still have the CHEEK to come approach me... not i wan to discriminate him and look down on him.. As a guy of a Gal dun wan u upon sooooo much rejection please have some manners and just f off instead continuing doing stuns that make the gal piss off... i wish he admitted to imh.. he is definitely not normal...

PS: Guys pls... when chase after a gal know ur limits dun ever make a gal hate u to the end...

That ass... pls f off b4 i really make a police report and smash ur police dreams... i will do it.. if u persist... i swear...dun test my limits !!!!!!!

never in my life i hate someone NEVER !!! he is the first one... UNFORGIVABLE !!!! ASS !!!

anyway enough of complains of tt ass...
something interest me tonight...
1. My dear book out sooonnn... Finally !!! 5days of waiting !!! miss u my bao...
2. Mahjong session tonight with my elder cousins together with bf
Been so long i never engage myself in mahjong session finally... cos my elder cousin finish his exams so he jio us to play !!! winning or losin i dun mind.. as long as i get to play it... Wheeee....

2hours b4 job ended...
later have BONDING session with momers... oh mine... bonding with him will might as well make me hide in the ladies to continue my reading on my recent book (which baby lend me) named
MESSAGE IN A BOTTLE
Nicholas Sparks
Seriously it is a nice book i am addicted to it.. been reading throughout this morning.. almost done with half the book...

I wish i have permission to read it NOW !!!! touching story..

End of Ying complains.Feeling much Better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home