Have u ever been in LOVE

Memories of Love that will always stay with me....

Thursday, August 7, 2008

My Day...

Pictures of M.E & B.A.B.Y of the day

Pictures of M.E at workplace of the Day...



This is the way i am when i am at work... BORING...
BORE.BORE.BORE.

See my face !!! Understand !!!
After work went to meet baby to go town town town...
Accompany her to buy perfume hugo boss but sad to say i m down on flu i cannot even smell anything... Anything at all... The food i ate today all gone to waste...
Ate fish slice mee suan for lunch

Ate Yong Tau Fu for dinner..

isn't it like a patient...
Went town and i actually bought NOTHING... NOTHING attract me today maybe i am too tire for shopping... i needa a beauty sleep (12hours of sleep)...
Time to Bath and SLEEP B4 6.15am arrives...
YEAH Tomorrow is FRIDAY !!!
Finally...
My Dear !!! U r back to my Hugs !!! miss u to limits... Pampering weekend by H.I.M









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home