Have u ever been in LOVE

Memories of Love that will always stay with me....

Monday, August 11, 2008

Wenz day !!!





Went city today to buy sharon gifts with wens as said earlier...
walk ard and went to sasa to buy fake lashes for her and went to fourskins to buy a necklance for her as wenz say it suits her.. oki it looks not bad.. a camera necklance.. lol cannot imagine right but it cost like $30.. oki still affordable..
I just bought 2 masks for tonight treatment for my face.. haha.. my face need some pampering indeed...
after the short shopping went to starbucks to have our fav drink ice blended mocha frap.. and started our gals talk haha.. i enjoy toking to her esp seeing her expression times her ultimate laughter !!!! haha.. Ying simply miss her !!! with loves too.. she is my book of happiness and sorrows !!!...
Time report : tml is TUESDAY... long for my weekend to come still .. 6.15am i simply hate uuu !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home