Have u ever been in LOVE

Memories of Love that will always stay with me....

Monday, August 11, 2008

Boring

Time fly past fast... but when time in office is real real slow...
another 1 hour then off work to city hall tonight for shopping with wenz...

This morning i read finish my fav book nicholas sparks "message in a bottle"
it is really a nice book .. touching enough to make me tears but i control cos no matter how hard life is tearing cannot solve anything but it just make u look weaker comparing to the problem occuring..

Ill try to take a picture of this book to post up soon .. haha..
i m addicted to nicholas sparks books.. shall buy another book soon if not my morning trip in the morning will be a boredom...

I M BORE !!!

PS: I M BORE

another one more month i will be out of this place and return to school soon..
but b4 returning to sch one thing tt i fear off is my results...
dunno when it will be release but i hope is soon... i really wish to noe how is it although nothing can change the matter of fact anymore !!!!

Pray hard x Bo Bi i will pass with flying colours.. hope my efforts will pay off !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home