Have u ever been in LOVE

Memories of Love that will always stay with me....

Thursday, August 21, 2008

a day...

Late once again.... but i simply dun care...
2 weeks 3 days to last day but they may want me to extend... as a part timer coming to work for just 2 days.. i will rather consider the pay wise before i decide to accept this offer.. if not i will be a tutor having more kids that's all...

Last night movie (money not enough 2) was not bad, real funny i almost burst myself into tears but not to say, it was a sad movie too.. but i did not tear.. it just make all of us reflect on the way how the way parents were treated when they are not in their condition and reflect on how great sacrifices a parent will do for their kid.

After movie upon reaching home is almost 12.30am... i had a real quick bath with my fav body shop shower and put on some moisturizer before i fall into deepen sleep.. This morning i really had a hard time waking up, fighting hard with my bed.. and i think i accidentally call amos on the phone haha as he called me last night to tell me something abt him and someone... lol.. sorry if i wake u up bro.. think u will call mi later to update me ur stuffs..

Working now as usual !!!!!!!
grumbles... complains... dishearten.. mixture of feelings... struggling myself till5pm.. haha i dun care that i leave early as long as i complete my job !!!!

I.SIMPLY.DUN.CARE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home