Have u ever been in LOVE

Memories of Love that will always stay with me....

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

OH NO....

OH poo poo (shit)
nowadays i always being LATE !!!!
my gosh... 20 mins to 30 mins... haha but i dun really care as i get 7hours plus of sleep that is the most important thing.. (irresponsible nooo.. is just that working over at MOM )

Just ate the world bad tasting chee cheong fan, and kaya toast. i really dunno what to say about it for kaya toast with soooo tiny winy little of butter and kaya and for the chee cheong fan is tasteless nevertheless it is quite costly !!! is oki dun complain !!!

As long as my gastric is oki for the day for just one day i m bless that's all... been so long since i continue consuming my medication... The whole drawer of medicine is doctor gave it to me for my gastric of the month since past but i just refuse to eat it... I m really sick of it ... that's all...

oki... yesterday night went tuition, i realli feel quite depress as my kid did not even do my homework i understand kids do not like homework.. who will like it.. tell mi pls.. soo i advice him to do it on the lesson with me along my guidance will be much easier for him i guess. but he just sit there with folded arms playing his pencils. when i took away all his stationeries, he look at me again, i look at him for long and next thing he did was laid himself on the table.

I comfort him talk to him letting him noe the importance of homework as it aids him in understanding the words more as more deepen thoughts is involved will be much more better for him. he agreed finally to corporate with me in tuiton for the next 30mins. seeing him, i do not have the temper to flare at him as he is just a young kid. all i understand is that kids really need alot of motherly patience which i really wondered if i could give my kids those attentions when time comes... haha anyway is 10 yrs down the road.. i can forgo the thoughts for a min first !!!

Working now yet i m blogging u all should know i am super BORE right !!!
as usual.. chanel is sick and tire of her workplace.

Tonight will be family day with parents for a movie as they will reach singapore ard 8 plus i hope !! (their genting trip) movie movie !! finally ....

counting down 8hours to go and still counting down till off work !!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home