Have u ever been in LOVE

Memories of Love that will always stay with me....

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tear and Wear

been wanting to close my eyes for an hour or so...
for the first time i been soo tire...
even i sleep for 5 hours plus...
realli tire...

how i wish i can go home now to fall into deep sleep...
tire till my whole body just wish to lie flat on my bed..
but why i m sitting down here in MOM...

eh... i cancel today outing as i think i realli do not have the time and energy to accompany baby so postpone to thurs perhaps going town on thurs as my boi will be booking out late at 9plus 10 so i think i will have sufficient time to keep my boi accompany and my baby...

i hope i get enough sleep tonight so i will have plenty of energy to meet up with gina, kenneth and fish... i guess for coffee and slacking session...

if not....
No no no...
i must go out with them not i will be slaughter soon...
miss u guys !

now the time is only 11.10am...
still have 6 hours to go...
i still have 1.5 hours tuition to be commence..
i m drenched with tireness..
i will try to drag myself to endure through this last part of the day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home