Have u ever been in LOVE

Memories of Love that will always stay with me....

Tuesday, December 9, 2008


recently really overload myself with loads of new clothes...
pampering by my 2 besties...
gotten mi all my 3/4 pants (both black and white)
got my hair done too (with my belove baby)
ohh my it dun really look great on mi although baby insist it look oki.. but as i walk in town i can feel dozens of eyes on mi i seem so wierd... please tell mi i look normal... haha... i cannot accept it...
a long holiday weekend.. and also a tiring one.. but i truely enjoy myself this whole week ... wheee

AM I NORMAL??????????????
please tell mi i am...

2 Comments:

At December 9, 2008 at 7:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

U look super ABNORMAL!!!!!!
like someone that came from some planet out there.. maybe MARS!!!!!
ahahaha...

 
At December 10, 2008 at 1:02 AM , Blogger chanel said...

baby SHIT U lol u saw mi cut my haor through out the process u say is OKI de... CRIES... bring mi to tt styist again.. haha enjoy hair cutting with u LOVES... next month shall we ? i treat u this time.. whee.. ENJOY to the fullest of freedom !!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home