Have u ever been in LOVE

Memories of Love that will always stay with me....

Saturday, November 29, 2008

A nice bf...

Every moring i wake up...
A bottle of water will be fully filled b4 and after i get into deep sleep
(as he knows first thing i wake up i need to drink one bottle of water)
A full time driver
(as he knows i m simply lazy to travel)
Concern and Caring...
(when noon time reached, he will cfm msg mi asking mi whether did i had my lunch due to my terrible gastric pain)
My craves eg. KOI bubble tea
(he will travel to the particular place for this POPULAR bubble tea for mi.. this bubble tea is not widely found in singapore)
My addictions eg. OMNIA
(he will buy for mi as long as i like it)
hmmmm...
too many to be stated...

i m grateful to have him...gee...

1 Comments:

At November 30, 2008 at 3:18 PM , Blogger chanel said...

not interested in such blogs...totally turn off

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home