Have u ever been in LOVE

Memories of Love that will always stay with me....

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Today really enjoy myself as a CHATTY BOX...
Firstly after my macroeconomics test (which mi and wenz dun even noe how to do)... went straight ahead to get some bites in SIM MEGABITES...
WARNING: THE CHICKEN CHOP THERE AND SEAFOOD PASTA IS REAL HEAVEN.. not really ex also $4.50 and $6.50 respectively... the taste is reallll nice... haha... CHEAP WAY OF ENJOYING FOOD... but mind u the cafe itself i really find tt they needa a air purifier haha... i always wnet inside without fail confirming i bring along of bottle of perfume with mi.. as i dun wan myself to smell like the cafe... haha... this is my sickness i guess... ( A REAL BIG PROB OTHERS FEEL ON ME) lol...
After megebites we headed to mac to have a chat with some icecream to go with.. hmmm.. haha so simply chat madly for like 3hours la.. non stop... haha miss chatty box is mi.. haha.. I ADMIT...
oops is 6.15pm i rush to hop on taking 61 to bb and to LOT 1 (yes i noe is like agian la) oki... so this time i met up with my beloved haha baby !!! yes yes yes... haha.. undecisive again dunno wat to eat again.. so decided on LONG JOHN (once again) yes i noe.. but we jus simply enjoy the presence of oe another instead of food right.. haha (her treat once again) i sooo PS...
My dear stop pampering me like always .. haha... oki... hmm... soo i cheak out on my fav OMNIA..haha ohh yes is only $598 tempting to buy just now but i give a real sec thought i really should tok with bf b4 i make such decision.. haha... oki sooo tml maybe... after discussion will go buy i think ? oki let mi think again hahaha.. after dinner we walk ard tooooo
KIDDY PALACE !!!! haha thinking what i should buy when babies one month haha.. sooo... when thinking my baby jus simply see watever cute stuff she also like.. haha FASTER GO GIVE BIRTH BA.. haha hmm... when she has baby ah.. mi realli will spend alot on her kids cos she everything also like .. hhaha same for MI... haha... BABY MADNESS IS OUR SICKNESS ALSO!!!
11.30pm ... then i reach home after chatties with baby at MAC (yes again) this time with my fav.. coffee... latte.. hmmmmmmmm... i loving it !!! the presence with besties is simply the bestest time of my life...
IN MY LIFE I CAN NEVER SURVIVE WITHOUT MY BF, BABY, and all besties.. cos they are part of my life and nv will they step out of my life... FOREVER (i hope)....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home