Have u ever been in LOVE

Memories of Love that will always stay with me....

Monday, October 27, 2008

Guess where are we? can u read under mirror reflections?

My brother....
As usual:
Bf and Gf

A bomb to my dear wallet...




Delifrance!!!!!!!!!!!!! A HEALTHY CHOICE !!!!!!!!!!!!! trust me as the menu shown numerous of healthier choice sign... haha.. nice and healthy food is my liking but not my brother ones as he kept grumbling.. oops...
I FORGOTTEN TO SNAP DOWN MY FAVOURITE WARM CHOCOLATE CAKE... a cake whose liquid form chocolate is jus hidden inside the chocolate cake.. oh mine one bite.. is just a heaven taste !!! hmmx... my likings is not sooo healthy too.. oki !!! haha... niceee.. i love it then is oki !!!
Bought my hammies new hamster house wow... soooo big and nice like a palace.. !!!! i hope they will like it.. (i have motive when buying them another house... PLEASE GIVE BIRTH little hammies !!!!) haha... SIMPLE !!!
after spending.. headed home for majong... till 2.30am... have face mask with my dear and fell into deep sleep till noon and had mac for lunch !!!
is time for resting .... tataxXx !!!
Happy weekends... is coming to an end in hours time !!!!!!!!! enjoy !!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home