Have u ever been in LOVE

Memories of Love that will always stay with me....

Friday, October 3, 2008

Macroeconomics
Principles of Marketing
Intoduction to Business and Management
Corporate Finance

no see no hear no touch...
total add up to be 5000 pages !!!!
tell mi why whis yr my life is so torturous !!!

FEARLESS lol.... (a way to comfort myself)

hmmm...
Mummy: Gal when u want facial???

Mi: Mummy so far lei... at taka !!!

Mummy: Also must go i sign up for u spent thousands ...

Mi: when i feel like going out then i will drop by k?

Mummy: dun care u next week got to go !!!

Mi: oki if u book it !!!

i am too lazy for facial... although i always love to pamper my face with lots of body shops stuff haha but i am just too lazy !!!

Oh ya... nowadays my GASTRIC is better i feel.. seldom pain... is time i need to realli take good care of it.. just let the fats build on me !!! rather than a hole in my gastric... which i really dun wan it to happen !!!.. at least now i no need consume any medications at all.. as compare to the past isn't a great news???
Pampering with food food food !!! (but not too much though)(BF should stop feeding mi)

Life i just wanna it to be as simple as possible.. Just mi bf till eternity and BABY smoochies....
i will not allow anyone to complex my life... NO WAY !!! if so i make sure that one person will be screw up side down...

cos i m FIERCE enough.. dun test my limits cos u nv believe it is sooooooooo torturous to uUUuu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home