Have u ever been in LOVE

Memories of Love that will always stay with me....

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Within 24hours this is what we ate:
Woooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pizza Hut



Ohhh Our weight computation: hmm i grow soooo FAT !!! Never in my life !!!

AJISEN (hope i get the spelling right)


Drooling.............

Drooling..............................


This Chilli is really nice and HOTttttTTT !!!
Jackplace for my lunch

While waiting for my medium rare steak to be served:

My dear is drinking his carrot soup !!!

On this particular week i finally did some shopping...
3 tops... add up to be ard $100... (some is subsidies... from my bf) Thanks !!!
I love the mphosis top most as it cost ard $40... hmm... hahaha... but is really nice !!!
Been lazy on my blogging as i seldom come online recently...
hmmx... i miss the smell of black pepper chicken pizza from pizzahut !!!
Whee... Hope u guys have a happy weekends ahead !!!!!!!!!!!
smiles ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home