Have u ever been in LOVE

Memories of Love that will always stay with me....

Thursday, November 6, 2008

What we 2 ate just now at lot 1... dunno why nowadays i really feeling down.. dunno about why.. just feeling down... i just dunno what happen... i jus needa some entertaining games.. emo again?haha i dun think so ba.. hee.. Wierd and complex gal i m... hmmmm....

SUBWAY EAT FRESH!!!!
EMO chanel...
Mi without any makeup... (my onli make up item i will purchase will be EYELINER... i cannot survive without it.. look at mine ghostly look...)
While on the way home... jus zi lian...
My house lift is what i like abt it... haha isn't it nice... hmmx.. oki... is just the mirror i like !!! i ADMIT zilian...
Overall... i jus enjoy times with my baby !!! Times with her is like .... wow... nvm...jus wanna her to tc of herself that all when i m not ard with her... JIA YOU my dear gal...
end of story...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home