Have u ever been in LOVE

Memories of Love that will always stay with me....

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Yesterday went shopping with wen and her friend
First stop: Bugis
LOL at first her friend shop for his prom night stuffs later is OUR turn.. haha.. All i need for my new yr is two 3/4 pants one white one black..and one legging... lol..
So we shop ard like mad for really hours of shopping..
Finally i eye on my first pair of 3/4 black pants is realli super nice and worth the value..so i tried it on... GOOD comments from the two of them... so i intended to buy it.. haha... WEN in the end buy it for mi as she say treat it as my XMAS gift hahah ty wen.. loves.. hmmmm.. i really now wonder what i should get for her for for bdae and xmas... lol.. Nxt i eye on a top which wen recommended mi to buy oki.. she bought is again for mi for my xmas gift again.. haha she really lik emy bf man.. haha help mi pay everything.. lol.. MUACKzzzXZZZZ
ard 7 plus after sooo much shopping each of us bought our stuffs and headed towards marina square to meet up with my bf to have some dinner... then after we shop again.. and headed towards Hagen Daz for icecream.. haha.. NICEEEEEEEEEEE... one of my fav icecream stores...
Till 10.30 then we headed home.. oh mine overall 7 hours of shopping... WOWwwww... I love those tops and pants of mine... Ready for next SPREE ??? wheeee....

photos shall be loaded soon hee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home