Have u ever been in LOVE

Memories of Love that will always stay with me....

Wednesday, December 3, 2008





i m overly into baby dawn... simply love dawn dawn...

Tell mi why babies are sooo sooo cute ??? lol

Everyone ask mi to give birth to one...

haha...

In my mind .. there will be NO WAY !!!

even i love them dote them does not mean i wan to own it...

perhaps 7 yrs down the road b4 it snatch my freedom away plus my career away...

nv will let a baby ruin my dream (being a career woman) wheeee... 6mths time !!

2 Comments:

At December 4, 2008 at 8:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

im missing you!!
are u missing mi too???

 
At December 5, 2008 at 12:06 AM , Blogger chanel said...

obviously my dear gal.. we meetin soon right???? always love u dearly

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home