Have u ever been in LOVE

Memories of Love that will always stay with me....

Friday, September 5, 2008






Pictures of the day...
Today is Friday...
(one more time)
Today is Friday...
Finally what i long wanted has finally arrive... wheee
rest day long hours of sleep plus seeing my bf sister !!!
(but i think she working on sat lei tonight cannot drink le)
This weekend is really veri veri slow... Just like the traveling time of a snail from one end to another.. my desire for friday each week is becoming greater and greater this week will be the last weekend for mi in MOM as i will be leaving soon...
Sort of miss the aunts here as they r really kind and bubbly and sweet...
Love toking to them as they sort of becoming the role of my mother !!! I will miss the ppl here but not the work here.. cos is too slacking for mi...
My weekend will be shopping ard for gifts tt not belongs to mi but for MOM ppl i hope to find something meaningful for them which they will sort of remember mi !!! hmm
any idea what can i buy???
Last night gotten my pay... but so what if i get my pay...
cos i got to handle my sch fees which is really not cheap...
one year 10k...
what i can i try to afford... i should start looking for tutors job in order for mi to earn some allowances for my rainy days !!!
Recommendations?
Lookin forward to sch starts as once again i will be with my SIM mates together we will go out and have some fun !!!
1 yr plus down the road will be a NEW mi... just give mi this certain amt of time and i will prove myself to everyone i will make sure i m a career woman owning my own CAR with no PARENTS help... sometimes i really will look down on those ppl who really depend on parents too much... we are alr 21.. how much longer can u depend on them... and how long longer can they help u.. is time for u to understand them and feed them !!! oki is just my own opinion.. cos i m not tt type of kid.. i dun need such dependent on parents..i simply will just look down on some of them whu realli think parents feeding them till this age is a MUST !!! pls reflect.. UR parents dun OWE U !!
so what if i live in condo leading a life of pampering child but i dun depend on my parents any longer.. Mummy Daddy just give mi 1 yr plus i promise i will let u 2 lead a better life !!! i will not let u all down !!!
A.GAL.FILL.WITH.AMBITIONS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home