Have u ever been in LOVE

Memories of Love that will always stay with me....

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

soooooooooo long nv blog..............

LOL...

oki shall thx alot of ppl for giving mi such good gifts and thoughts in this 2008 xmas...

Firstly: ah jia and ming yao...

they really spend alot on mi i really feel alot alot alot of guilt in mi which i dunno how should i pay back.. they bought mi 2 levis ladies style.. u guys should noe ladies style in levis can compare to miss sixty jeans.. is 200plus per pair la for goodness sake.. and they even bought 2 pair... really want my life... really feel veri veri guilt... i really owe them too much

Secondly: BABY

she gave mi alot of nice and sweet outings.. like twilight laaa... haha.. my 3/4 pants and a hair do... i also owe her alot.. how many words and feel cn i describe to all these love and care by her... wordless but deep down only appreciation..

Thirdly: my dear

all these while i nv work.. ya i also find myself useless ... nv even had a proper job while studyin hence noo money but he feed mi ... i dun ask for sumptous meal but just normal will do.. i also owe him too much...

lastly: all my friends

thanks all for knowing that i m poor and had some personal prob and yet willing to give mi soooooooooooo much fun peace and joy...

with all my life.. i cherish the above ppl stated...
all i have now and know is gratitude...
how i wish 6months faster come...so i can go out to work and study part time at least have some money to treat all my loves with gifts and meals... this feeling of owweing sooo many ppl is at the same time good and bad..
Good: i noe who stand by mi while my life is soooooooo stressful and aidless...
Bad: i dun like this feeling of being sooo poor.. without returning ppl my love..

PLEASE wait for mi.. 6months to 9months... i will repay all.. is all in my mind heart and soul..

I LOVE U ALLLLLLLLL FOREVER and ever..
(bf, ah jie, ah teck, ming yao)
(baby)
(wen hui)
(alot of friends).....

SMOOCHIES... LOVE BY CHANEL...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home